Dear Guests, as loyal Guests and Resort Members, we feel that it is important to share with you the procedures we have implemented at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa, in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are:
• Monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for updates and guidelines to follow, as well as monitoring City, County and State guidelines daily.
• Making hand sanitizer available for Guests and Employees and disinfecting wipes available upon request. (Please note that there is a severe shortage of both items).
• Increasing the rigor of cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the resort.
• Disinfecting common areas more frequently.
• Keeping employees informed regularly of any updates and changes.
• Providing all tools and information available to our employees to take adequate protection and prevention.
• Meeting daily to evaluate the situation and we will keep you updated with any new developments.
We are here to help. We are aware that our guests are looking for flexibility in their travel plans, therefore we will be happy to make any changes to your reservations as you make changes to your travel plans. Guests traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays through June 30, 2020 will have their cancellation or change penalties waived if the request is received at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Please call 727-726-1161 for assistance.
Important steps to take for virus prevention:
• Wash your hands with soap and water frequently, for at least 20 seconds.
• Use a tissue when sneezing and coughing.
• Visit the World Health Organization (WHO) website for more information.
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19) per the CDC website: Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath. CALL your health care provider prior to visiting the office for advice.
We are thankful for your loyalty to the resort and we look forward to assisting you in any way we can.
Thank you, Safety Harbor Resort and Spa
While we have taken enhanced health and safety measures for guests, members and employees, visitors must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Let's all stay safe together.