Statement Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Guests, as loyal Guests and Resort Members, we feel that it is important to share with you the procedures we have implemented at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa, in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are:
• Monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for updates and guidelines to follow, as well as monitoring City, County and State guidelines daily.
• Making hand sanitizer available for Guests and Employees and disinfecting wipes available upon request.
• Increasing the rigor of cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the resort.
• Disinfecting common areas more frequently.
• Keeping employees informed regularly of any updates and changes.
• Providing all tools and information available to our employees to take adequate protection and prevention.
• Meeting daily to evaluate the situation and we will keep you updated with any new developments.
Important steps to take for virus prevention:
• Wash your hands with soap and water frequently, for at least 20 seconds.
• Use a tissue when sneezing and coughing.
• Visit the World Health Organization (WHO) website for more information.
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19) per the CDC website: Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath.
We are thankful for your loyalty to the resort and we look forward to assisting you in any way we can. Thank you
While we have taken enhanced health and safety measures for guests, members and employees, visitors must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Let's all stay safe together.